…but quite busy this week. I promise at some point I will catch up with blogs (both reading and writing), but I have lots to do and lots on my mind. In the meantime, a few quick points that have come up since I last posted:
– regardless of what flavour it’s supposed to be, all baby food smells like feet.
– God has a funny way of putting the right person in the right place at the right time.
– our cleaner rearranges the furniture and our landlord does our washing up.
– Braveheart is (for my money) one of the cheesiest films ever made.
– there’s no pleasing some people.
That’s it for now. Off to bed. Goodnight.